Buyer Agent Compensation Incentive
2.5% Paid to Buyers Agents/Co-op MLS Agents
* When offered 2.5% incentive to sell your home, virtually every agent will show your property.
* This is becoming the most common expectation by most agents
* May or may not get priority showings.
* Will not generate much additional excitement/enthusiasm
* Won't likely create any ""buzz"" factor.
* Could discourage a busy agent from showing at all (everything else being equal).
Why a lower Co-op incentive can cost you money