Real Estate Sales Training Course
"Absolutely the best live real estate training in Lake County."
Graduates have accounted for over $1 billion in sales in Lake County
since the course's inception in 2001.
Your real estate success begins here. This series is a program designed to address the needs of the newly licensed Sales Associate or those that are returning to the industry. It also is great for a "refresher course" for more experienced sales associates.
The topics are designed in a logical, step-by-step process which makes it easy to master the skills and techniques necessary to succeed in this industry. The goal is to provide you with the most up to date information, comfortable facilities, and all the training tools you'll need to launch a rewarding career.
All aboard for the "Success Express!"
- Getting Started: Farming/Prospecting for Listings (self-promotion)
- CMA/Estimate of Value: Appraisal for Realtors
- The Listing Appointment: The Paper Trail
- The Listing Appointment: Disclosure and Inspection
- Marketing and Servicing a Listing
- Working with Buyers
- Financing: Owner Financing/Amortizations
- Financing: Conventional, FHA,VA
- Writing the Offer to Purchase: Part 1
- Writing the Offer to Purchase: Part 2
- Writing the Offer to Purchase: Part 3
- Presenting an Offer/Counter Offers: Determining Costs, Net and Other Factors
- Managing and Escrow: Completing the "Closed Escrow Document Checklist"
- The Telephone: Techniques to Convert Up-Calls and Generate New Business
- Office Policies & Procedures: The Commitment to Our Company and Our Clients
- A: Time Management B. Professionalism in Real Estate
Upcoming Success Express classes aren't currently scheduled. Be sure to check in often for the next upcoming registration date!
Class is not approved for DRE credit.